· Whisper White Scrap - 2" x 4 1/4"
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Banner Blessings with Gold Soiree
With the New Year just hours away, I thought it would be nice to give thanks one more time for all our blessings and yes, even our trials, from the past year. What better way than with this great stamp set - Banner Blessings - one of our awesome Photopolymer sets (136720)
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1 Thessalonians 5:18 King James Version (KJV)
This is a quick little card that can be put together without a sentiment and then when you need a specific card - just add the right sentiment and you are all set!
· Stamp Sets – Banner Blessings (136720)
· Card Stock – Crisp Cantaloupe (131298), Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads- Memento Pad - Tuxedo Black (132708)
· Misc. – Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper (133697), Apothecary Accent Framelits (127003), Big Shot (113439), Magnetic Platform (130658), 1/8" Gold Ribbon (134583), Glue Dots (103683), Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332), In Color Stampin’ Write Markers 2013-2014 (131260) – Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding markers were used here. Calypso Coral Blendabilities Assortment (Medium color) 130996, Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
· Crisp Canteloupe Base - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4"
· Whisper White Layer - 5 1/4" x 4
· Crisp Cantaloupe – 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
· Gold Soiree Specialty Paper – 4 1/4" x 3”
1. Stamp the Banner Blessing greeting of your choice in Black Memento ink and color it with the In Color Stampin’ Write Markers. Outline the letters with the Pistachio Pudding - Color with Crisp Canteloupe
2. Using the Big Shot, cut out the colored image with the Apothecary Accents Framelits.
3. Color two pearls with the Blendabilities brush tip. Attach to the sentiment greeting.
4. Layer the Whisper White, Crisp Canteloupe and Gold Soiree as shown.
5. Attach dimensionals to the back of the cut out Banner Blessings greeting and attach it to the center of the card.
6. Tie a bow with the Gold Ribbon and attach it to the card with a glue dot.
I hope you enjoy this beautiful card. The measurements can be used over and over again with other cardstock and DSP. Great swap card!
Thank you for looking in today and every day that you take the time to stop by. I appreciate your support and comments and am looking forward to a fabulous 2015!
I'd love to hear from you - if you have time, please leave comments. I really enjoy reading them and replying to them!
Hugs and Happy New Year!!!