Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Danita

So, besides being Christmas Eve today, it is also my very dear friend's birthday . . .  Poor kid, always having her birthday missed with all the Christmas celebrations.  Hopefully she's received this already and is not looking in here to spoil the surprise!  LOL

This is the greatest new stamp set from the 2015 Occasions Catalog (premiering January 6th).  I had so much fun playing with this set and making this card.


Inside there is another small "card" which is actually one of our envelopes folded, decorated and turned into a gift card holder.  I added the big Crushed Curry arrow from our new What's Up punch (133781).


Inside the enclosure, more stamps from the set and more of the beautiful paper from the Occasions Catalog - Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper (137783).



Always add some extra color to the envelope flap.  That way even the mailman has a little bit of color in his / her day!


Here's the GREAT part of this DSP, see the shiny gold balloons?  Aren't they just awesome!  I love it!



Thank you for looking in today. 

May you have a blessed evening with your family and friends as you celebrate Christmas.  Remember to celebrate the Reason for the Season!  God Bless!
 
Merry Christmas!

Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors