Friday, December 12, 2014

Snowman Nuggets

Here's my sweet little snowman again, but this time he has a secret inside!


I bet you already figured out it was Hershey Nuggets didn't you?!  I've left the nuggets uncovered this time because they are so cutely wrapped already to look like presents, but I may change my mind, I haven't decided yet. 

What would you do?


The nugget holder is 8 1/2" x 2" and scored at 3 1/2" and at 5".  The 2" is important so it fits into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324) properly.


I'm using one of my older stamps on the back so people will know where it came from should it show up on their desk or maybe left with a nice waiter or waitress.  I wish I'd had one Thursday when hubby and I went out for lunch.  She was so sweet and I wished I'd had something cute to leave with her.


For all the details on making the snowman, check out Tabasco Tags. 

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Friday! 

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors