Saturday, January 17, 2015

Are You Twitterpated?

This little card came together in minutes!  The most time consuming was cutting out the lined hearts. 

Now, I do have to admit, I thought those hearts were smaller than they were and began by cutting out with my paper snips just outside the line.  Low and behold, they were the same size as the solid heart that I had punched out with the Sweetheart punch.   Grrrr... so, I snipped them again, but inside the line.  It would actually look better if the heart was a bit smaller, but this will work for now.


The smaller hearts are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Love how easy it is to add dimension with those little foam bits!


Thank you for looking in today.  Three day weekend ahead and this girl has a lot of de-cluttering to do around here.  It's time to clear out the old and yard sale or donate! 

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors