Sunday, January 25, 2015

Team Meeting Regional Event

My amazing upline, Lorri Heiling, hosted another "Regional Event" for our team on Saturday.  We had Prize Patrol, a beautiful gift bag and yummy snacks provided by several of our team members.  Part of our event also included seven make and takes and every one of them was fun to do and turned out great!

I'll be sharing them over the next week or so, in between my own creations.  I trust you will come back each day and check them out.

Here is one of my favorites.

We embossed Real Red card stock with Large Polka Dots embossing folder (133739).  Lorri pre-cut the black mats under the DSP and since we each had a pack of Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack (137779) in our gift bag, we were able to cut out the tops for the mats.  Aren't they beautiful?

 
We also made an envelope liner using the Envelope Liners Framelits (132172) from the DSP stack for our You + Me card.

 

Come back tomorrow to see another project.  There are so many fun and cute things we made and I'm anxious to show them off!  Thanks again to Lorri for an amazingly fun day of crafting with the girls!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors