Sunday, January 4, 2015

You're Too Kind

Too Kind - Simple and  Fun!  Remember how beautiful this stamp set turned out as a "fireworks" card?  To refresh your memory, click HERE.  So with all the fireworks going off for the New Year celebrations all around the world, I thought I'd pull out these stamps (Too Kind) and play with them for today's post. 

I decided to layer the stamps using So Saffron, Hello Honey and Chocolate Chip with Mossy Meadow for the stems and sentiments.  I think if I make more of this one, and I think I will, that I will make the mats a bit bigger.



Here's the outside and the inside.  I decided to stamp a single small flower inside. 


The sentiment is stamped on a scrap of Whisper White and punched out with the Artisan Label Punch and sponged around the edges with Hello Honey.


I then popped up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals. 


This card could be used for just about any type of card, just make up a bunch ahead of time and stamp the appropriate sentiment on the outside.  Just be sure to leave enough room for a larger sentiment if needed.  You could certainly stamp the flowers farther to the left to allow for more space.

Thank you for looking in today.  I hope your 2015 has started out well.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Hugs ~ Donna
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors