Saturday, February 28, 2015

Best. Day. Ever.

Happy Saturday!!!  I'm off to play with Papers, Stamps and Ink with Lorri Heiling and a room full of great gals!  It's going to be a great day!

I made this card earlier this week after our team meeting.  It was the perfect card to make after the great fun we had at our meeting! 

If you've ever thought of joining Stampin' Up!, you should definitely think about joining my team!  We have great fun at our monthly get together and on our facebook page.  Give it some thought and check out the JOIN NOW page on my blog.

On to today's card.

 
 
Recipe: 
  • Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
  • Bermuda Bay - 4 1/2" x 3 1/2"
  • Birthday Bash DSP - 4 5/8" x 3 5/8"
 
  • Die Cut Word Bubbles in Whisper White and Bermuda Bay
  • Using Night of Navy, stamp BEST. DAY. EVER. on each bubble (for the EVER. stamp, I turned the bubble the other direction so the speech point is facing IN to the center)
  • Attach the Bermuda Bay bubble behind the Whisper White and pop them up with Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Easy peasey!  And such a CUTE card.  I can't tell you who this is for, since it's been mailed, but may not have arrived yet... I'll be we'll know in the comments section soon though!
 
Thank you for checking in today.  Hope you have a great one!
 
~ Donna
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors