Thursday, February 26, 2015

Birthday Boy Number 2

Happy Birthday Robert!

Wednesday, February 25th my baby turned 29 years old.  That simply can't be possible!!  I can't be old enough for a 29 year old child!  Tonight I'm meeting him for dinner and we'll spend some nice quality time together!  I can hardly wait (is it 5 p.m. yet?)

So today, here is his birthday card for you to see.

Recipe:
Bermuda Bay:  8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White: 5 1/4 " x 4
Bermuda Bay:  4 5/8" x 3 3/8"
Birthday Bash DSP:  4 1/2" x 3 1/4"

Sentiment:  from B.Y.O.P. on Whisper White:  2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Bermuda Bay:  2 5/8" x 1 5/8"

Inside:  Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4"



 
 
Now all I need is to get some cash for him to spend!  Thank goodness it's payday week!
 
Thank you for looking in today!
 
~ Donna
 
 
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors