Monday, February 2, 2015

Butterflies Thank You

Here's another card we made at our Team Regional meeting a couple of weekends ago.  This is so pretty and I love the matching colors of the DSP - almost looks like little butterfly wings in the design.


Behind the butterfly is a piece of window sheet so that you can see into the card through the butterfly.  The window sheet is attached with our glue dots which are very small.


Be sure to put a glue dot just above the head of the butterfly.  I didn't at first and realized it needed it when I closed the card and then opened it up. 

 
Inside is stamped "thanks a bunch" from Occasions 4 You, and we colored in the "thanks" with a matching Stampin' Write Pen.  You could also use a matching Blendabilities, depending on the colors you choose.


Thanks for looking in today.  I hope you had a fun weekend!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors