Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday Workshop Sneak Peek

This awesome box was shared at Leadership last week and then shared by another Demonstrator.  I simply had to give it a go and it was so easy to do!  I'm currently working on a tutorial to go with me to my workshop today, which I'll share here too as well as the video from the Demo who created this gem!
 


The box ends up being 8" wide so there is a lot of room for kisses and hugs (the Hershey kind) or any other type of candy you want to put inside.  It can be adjusted according to season.  Valentine's, Easter, any birthday or just because!  Just find your favorite DSP and color combinations and you're all set!
 

Be sure to come back for more details tomorrow!  I should have them finished up and ready to share.
 

Thank you for coming in to see today.  Have a wonderful Saturday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors