Saturday, March 7, 2015

Curvy Keepsakes Shamrocks

Just a quickie tonight since I've been spending so much time working on de-cluttering and re-organizing my craft area.  Once that is done, I'll share before and after pictures!

Today we have a Curvy Keepsake Shamrock.  So easy to make and the glimmer is awesome!


The shamrock is made using the wing and the stem from the Bird Builder Punch.  Punch six (6) wings from the Gold Glimmer paper and attach each set of two (2) together with a mini-glue dot. 

Punch the leave stem keeping some of the leaves attached.  Using glue dots again, glue the wings to the leaves.  Add additional glue dots to the wings so the shamrock will stick to the curved box.


Stamp "Lucky You" from And Many More or "Happy St. Patrick's Day" from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Attach with Gold 1/8" ribbon.  Fill with gold chocolate coins or your little leprechaun's favorite treat!


Thank you for looking in today.  Be sure to watch out for my craft room upgrades!

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors