Thursday, March 19, 2015

From the Belated Herd

Isn't this just the greatest stamp from the 2015 Occasions Catalog?  This is the first time I've colored it, and yes, I colored it with my Blendabilities which are no longer available, but I needed something quick and this was what I had in my heart to do.

This cute stamp could also be colored on our Watercolor Paper with our Aqua Painters and ink pads or with our Blender Pens and ink pads on our regular card stock.


There was a birthday missed yesterday and I've been wanting to use this "it's pasture birthday..." for a while and this was the perfect time!  I just love it!

Inside I added some balloons since the sentiment is a bit smallish.  Still plenty of room for people to sign and leave a little greeting.


I popped up the outside  sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals and since it's for a lady, I added a pretty bow to make it pretty.


Thank you for looking in today!  I hope you have a great Thursday!

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors