Sunday, March 8, 2015

Painted Petals are Pretty in Pink

Have you tried the Painted Petals stamps yet from the 2015 Occasions Catalog?  I think once  you do, you won't be able to stop!  They are just so pretty and easy to use!

To see the pictures better, just click on them and they should open in a new window.


Today's cards start with Rose Red and layered with Pink Pirouette and Whisper White.  I stamped using Rose Red and Old Olive, but changed up the ribbon to Pear Pizzazz because I wanted something a little lighter.  I think it turned out pretty well.  I put a little glue dot under the ribbon so it would lay nice and flat.


Measurements: 
Base - Rose Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 1 - Pink Pirouette - 5 1/4" x 4"
Layer 2 - Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Stamped layers:
Whisper White 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Pink Pirouette 3 3/8" x 3 3/8"
Rose Red - 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"


I love that you can easily stamp and line up the individual layers with the Photopolymer set.  Simply ink and stamp the leaves and stems and then ink and stamp the flowers lining them up to fit in between the leaves easily.   If you choose wood mount or clear mount, you can easily line them up with the Stamp-a-majig.  My recommendation is definitely the Photopolymer though!



I popped up the smaller layers with Stampin' Dimensionals to set the top layer off from the base.


To purchase any of the items used today, simply click on the pictures below to be taken to my store.  I appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a customer.

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors