Friday, March 6, 2015

Punch Art Patrick

I saw this adorable idea done by Mary Fish and knew I had to give it a go.  I changed up a few things but this is the gist of it.  Isn't it great!  Thank you Mary for a cute idea!

A while ago I saw something really cute done with the Mustache Die so I bought it and then couldn't remember what I saw or where I saw it.  NOW I have a use for it and it's so perfect!  One of these days I'm bound to find that original idea that I wanted to do!


Thank you for looking in today!  To order from my store, just click on any of the items below.

~ Donna


The hat is made using the Wide Oval Punch and the Word Window Punch.  The Word Window Punch is actually a bit short to make the brim to match the Wide Oval, so I cut a strip of Garden Green the same width as the Word Window would punch but made it longer than normal and the slipped the end into the Word Window punch to round the ends.


The Bow Punch worked with the Glimmer Paper better than I though it would.  I was afraid it would be a bit thick, but it worked out fine.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors