Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Bunny Is Back!

Remember the bunny announcing "it's a girl!"?  Well, here is the "boy" version.  To see the first edition, check HERE.

I just love this darling bunny.  Although, I'm working on a project now that's requiring cutting this little darlin' out, so I may feel differently when I'm finished fussy cutting - LOL!

 
Recipe: 
Base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4" - Coastal Cabana
Whisper White 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
DSP 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White 2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Coastal Cabana 2 7/8" x 4 7/8"
 

 
 
 
Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!
 
~ Donna
 
 
(if you are reading this in an email, please check my blog to see a complete list of items used from My Stamping Blog list builder.)
 
 
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors