Sunday, April 19, 2015

Brickyard Birthday

Time for a couple more Masculine Birthday Cards made from Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack.

It was fun doing the white emboss on this one because I didn't have to worry about a stray splotch of emboss sticking to the card.  Normally I'd be using my Embossing Buddy to get a nice clean emboss, but this time since I used Gorgeous Grunge splatter, I had nothing to hide!  Yay!



There are two versions here.  One with a smaller white border and one with a larger white border.  I can't decide which one I like best.  Do you have a favorite?  Post a comment and let me know.


Inside both cards are the same:

Recipe:

Base - Cajun Craze - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" (narrow mat) and 5 1/4" x 4" (widder mat)
Adventure Bound DSP - 5" x 3 7/8" (both cards)
Whisper White 4 5/8" x 3 3/8" (narrow mat) and  4 3/4" x 3 1/2" (wide mat)
Adventure Bound DSP (bricks) 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"

Inside Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"

Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge and Big Day (from this year's Sale-a-bration)



Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


If you are reading this in an email be sure to click the link to my blog to see the items used for these cards.  Click on any item to be taking to my store.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors