Sunday, April 12, 2015

Brittney's Butterfly

Yes, you've seen this before... but wait, have you really???

At our workshop on Saturday, this was one of the cards the girls made - this one was made by this month's hostess, Brittney.  Do you see what she did differently from my original posting of this card - which you can see HERE if you missed it?



We all make little "oops's" when stamping and what I've always told my stampers when they have a smudge or something that didn't turn out the way they wanted, "There are no mistakes in stamping, only opportunities for embellishment."

That's what we have here, an embellishment, a beautiful butterfly!  When I saw this my jaw dropped, it turned out SO PRETTY!



She used Papillon Potpourri and the Bitty Butterfly Punch.  Stamping on both sides and folding the butterfly to look as if it is flying.  Isn't it beautiful!



Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors