Thursday, April 2, 2015

Disco Bunny

I hope you aren't tired of my favorite bunny yet!  Especially not before you see this one!  This has to be my absolute favorite by far!

I saw the idea on Pinterest, by Michelle Zindorf, but made a few changes to make it mine.  Enjoy!


Recipe:
  • Base - Basic Black - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Smoky Slate 5 1/4" x 4"
  • DSP - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White 5 1/4" x 2 3/4"
  • Basic Black - 4" x 2 5/8" - punch across the top with Confetti Stars Border Punch - then stamp with Whisper White Craft ink or you could use Silver Metallic Encore Ink using the small speckle from Gorgeous Grunge
  • Crumb Cake - 2 5/8" x 1 1/8" - stamp with Soft Suede (or your favorite color) using Hardwood background stamp
  • Silver Glimmer - 2 5/8' x 1 1/8" - to go behind the stars
  • Silver Glimmer - punch with 1" Circle Punch
REMEMBER:  Do the Gorgeous Grunge stamping before you attach the "glimmer ball" (speaking from experience here... lol)

Attach the Glimmer piece behind the stars.  I used scotch tape to hold it in place so it wouldn't wiggle.  Use a 2" piece of 1/8" Silver Ribbon and glue dots to attach the ribbon to the back of the card and Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the "glimmer ball" to the front.

The hardest part of this card (especially in multiples like I did for our weSTAMP Team Swap!) is cutting out the bunny!  There were a couple of arm and ear amputations... :(  I felt terrible!

The colors on the bunny were Pink Pirouette on his tummy and Crisp Canteloupe for is bow.  I added a Calypso Coral pom-pom from the Occasions Catalog - YES - THIS CATALOG IS GOOD UNTIL JUNE 2nd - only the small Sale-a-bration flyer/catalog is no longer active.



I hope you enjoy this dancing little bunny as much as I do. 

Thank you for stopping by today!  Remember, if you are reading this in an email, be sure to go to the link at the bottom of the email that will take you to my blog so you can see the supplies used.

Happy Thursday!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors