Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Easter Bunny

Did you score big during Sale-a-bration and get all the freebies you wanted? I sure hope so!  I know I did and more!  So much fun - I think Sale-a-bration is the best sales time of the year!

April is here and Easter is this weekend.  I simply can't believe it.  I'm fairly sure we just celebrated Christmas!

Here are some Easter Cards I made for my boss to send to her Daughter, Grandchildren and a friend.  I'm really happy with how they turned out - notice the entire bunny stamp is here?  Yup, I didn't cut the bunny out for a couple of these. 


They were so easy to color with our Stampin' Write Markers.  I simply outlined the vines with Pear Pizzazz and carefully colored in the eggs with the fine point tip of the Markers.


The ribbon and DSP are from Sale-a-Bration.  If you have it, use it!  I love it!!

 
Ooops - Bunny is on his own again!  I just LOVE this bunny!!
 





 
 
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!
 
~ Donna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors