Sunday, April 5, 2015

Indescribable You

Isn't it great when a stamp set can be used for more than it was intended?  For example, this set, Indescribable Gift, is primarily an Easter set when used with the sentiments it comes with.  The flowers alone though are so beautiful and can be used for any style card you need.


Mother's Day will be here before we know it - this would be a great Mother's Day card or a lovely birthday card for a special friend.  Here I've chosen a stamp from Chalk Talk so that this card could really be given as any kind of a card.


With Blendabilities no longer in production, it was time to go back to coloring with my Aqua Brush and ink squeezed into the top of my ink pad.  This is such a beautiful look and keeps the flowers with a soft look.

Recipe:

Base - Crisp Canteloupe - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Layer - Crisp Canteloupe - 5 1/4" x 4"
2013-2015 Backgrounds Designer Series Paper (Crisp Canteloupe) 5 1/4" x 2"
Watercolor Paper - 3 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Black StazOn Ink
Crisp Canteloupe and Calypso Coral ink blended with Aqua Brush
Wild Wasabi for the leaves
Soft Suede for the branches


Have a Blessed Easter!

Thank you for looking in today ~

~ Donna


*** If you're reading this in an email, be sure to go to my blog to see the shopping list below with direct links to my store.  I'd love to have you as a customer! ***



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors