Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Oh Baby Onesie

As I was looking through my stamps and dies, I realized it had been a long time since I had this set out to play.  

Here's what I came up with:



Under the cut out, I attached a piece of DSP about a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" square and then popped up the Whisper White with Stampin' Dimensionals.


When you put your Dimensionals on the back, be sure to place some around the cutout so it will stand up nicely around the edges and not sag onto the card.






Don't forget to use the piece that you cut out - how about inside your card to add a little extra fun!



Thank you for looking in today.  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors