Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Painted Blooms and Scalloped Tags

More of the beautiful Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper.  I really love these cute little flowers and the ability to stamp them on the tag using the Painted Petals Photopolymer stamp set.


The tag was made using the Scalloped Tag Topper.  Simply cut a piece of Whisper White 2" wide.  For the larger of the two that I made, I cut the Whisper White at 3 1/2" long and then punched at both ends.  The Blackberry Bliss is also 2" wide and cut at 3 3/4" and punched at both ends.

To trim the Whisper White I placed it on the Stampin' Trimmer as shown below and trimmed off that little bit.


Then simply trim around the squared edge with your Paper Snips and it will come out nicely.  Layer it onto the Blackberry bliss with your favorite adhesive.

Thread you ribbon or twine through the holes and wrap around the DSP and Mat layer.  Attach that to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.


RECIPE:
Base - Pistachio Pudding 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Mat - Blackberry Bliss - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP - Painted Blooms - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"




Since this page of 12 x 12 DSP can only be upright one way, you have to decide which way you want them on the card before cutting.

Thank you for looking in today.  Have fun with this paper, it is still my very favorite!

Remember, if you are reading this in an email, be sure to click on the link to my blog to see the items used in the card and click on any of them to shop my store.

~ Donna
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors