Thursday, May 21, 2015

2015 - 2017 In Color Bookmarks

My Annual Bookmarks are finally completed!  I was so excited when my shipment arrived on Wednesday with the last of my In Color goodies (ribbon and markers).  Now I can share these with my customers!  Wooo Hooo!



These are so easy to make.  2" wide and 8 1/2" long - minus the Scallop Tag punch at the top.  I still had a few of my vinyl holders, time to order more!  With or without the vinyl, they are awesome and so much fun to make and share.



Are you ready for a new catalog?  If you don't have one lined up yet, please let me know!  I'd love to send you one if you don't already have a Demonstrator.  Just email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors