Friday, May 15, 2015

Butterflies Thinlits Birthday with Blooms

Isn't it wonderful that the Butterfly Framelits are available?  Have you picked up yours yet?  Even better news is that they carried over into the 2015 Catalog along with the Butterfly Basics stamp set!  Yayyy!

Today's cards are super simple and so beautiful!  You may think these are both the same, but they are just a little different.


For this one, the Painted Blooms Designer Series is cut 5 3/8" x 4 1/8", Whisper White is 5 1/8" x 3 7/8".  Stamp your sentiment across the bottom before doing anything else.

I also placed Stampin' Dimensionals under the Whisper White, being sure to also put some randomly around the butterfly cut out so it doesn't sag.

Die cut the medium butterfly from the framelits, carefully removing it and leaving the perfect space behind.  Attach just the body of the butterfly down the middle and let the wings pop up a bit.


On this  one the DSP is 5 1/4" x 4" and the Whisper White remains the same.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a great Friday!

~ Donna


To see the products used, be sure you're on my blog to see the list.  The stamp set used is a preview offer for Demonstrators only, but you will be able to purchase it beginning June 2nd - or sign up to be a Demo with me and you can order it in your starter kit!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Those butterflies quickly became my go-to faves for almost any project ~ cards, layouts, even banners. I use them them on everything!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors