Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Graduation time

Can you believe it's Graduation Time again?  Today I have a couple of simple yet classy Graduation cards that will work for any type of graduation regardless of school colors.


Recipe:
Basic Black 11" x 4 1/4" and scored at 5 1/2"
DSP:  Back to Black - 1 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" (sort of... I'll show you another day how I easily stamped this first and then cut)
Inside Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4"

Stamp Set:  Class of 2015, Bravo







Don't forget to decorate the envelope!  Dress it up with matching DSP on the flap and a small stamp on the front of the envelope.






Thank you for looking in today.  Remember, if you are reading this in an email, click below on the link to my blog to see a full list of products.

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors