Sunday, May 24, 2015

Happy Hour Cheers!

Happy Hour will be over soon... I've enjoyed using this set over the years but now it's time to say goodbye, or very nearly.  June 2nd will be the last day to get this stamp set, so if it is one to add to your collection, do it soon!


In order to get this look, I stamped each glass in Memento Black a few times (just in case my fussy cutting got out of control) and then stamped them again in colors - Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry and Tangerine Tango.

Then the fussy cutting began - cutting out the colors and glueing them on to the black and then onto the card stock.  I did stamp two of the black ones onto the card directly - the Melon Mambo glass and the Tempting Turquoise.


Add some bubble bling rhinestones and it's beautiful!  Oh and behind the glasses, I stamped the straight line stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in Smoky Slate.


Thank you for looking in today.  Remember to thank a Soldier this weekend for their service to our country.

~ Donna

If you are reading this in an email, please be sure to click on the link to my blog to easily access the items used in the project.

Thank you!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors