Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mother's Day Basket Card

While my Mom is watching over me from Heaven, I still have a Mother-in-Law that I want to do something special for.  I thought a berry basket filled with flowers would be nice, they don't wilt and don't require watering.  Perfect!


Also, since hubby is delivering the card, I don't have to worry about the bulk of the card.  Yayy!


Recipe:  Berry Basket (half of a basket) in Crumb Cake and inked with Soft Suede using the Hardwood background stamp.
Flowers:  Flower Shop stamped and punched.  Colors:  Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral.  I added some of the Large Rhinestones that I had leftover because they are the perfect size.  
Card base:  Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana.
Sentiment:  Teeny Tiny Wishes


I added some additional flowers inside to give it a bit of color.


Thank you for looking in.... I have to run... it's time to put my pre-order in.... ack!  Don't want to miss that!  Time to think NEW STAMP CATALOG!  More info on the horizon!

Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors