Monday, May 11, 2015

Peeking In From the Herd

Don't forget to check the latest updates on the Retiring List.  Don't let that favorite stamp or product get away from you!

— Download the 2015 Stampin’ Up! Retiring List PDF HERE —

~~~ Fully Sortable Stampin’ Up! Retiring List (EXCEL file HERE) ~~~ 

UPDATED DAILY


I'm going to miss this stamp when June 2nd arrives, so I'm using it wherever I can!  This will probably be one of the stamps that will stay in my collection, at least for a little while.  I'm not ready to part with it!




Recipe:

Card Base: Basic Black - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score at 4 1/4"
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP - Adventure Bound Stack 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Stamp From the Herd onto Whisper White or Watercolor Paper and color the critters you want to use.  Fussy cut them with your Paper Snips - leaving extra paper at the bottom so you can attach them to the inside of the wood grain.

Punch holes into the wood grain DSP with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.  Attach Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the DSP - remembering to include Dimensionals around the circles you punched as well, so they stand up and don't sag.

Stamp sentiment of your choice onto Whisper White and then use Word Bubbles Framelits to cut out the sentiment.  Be sure you have the "pointy thing" facing towards one of the circle punches.



On this card, I tried to color the eyes a darker blue and they came out really scary!  Since I'd already cut them out, I had to find a solution.  I remembered I had googly eyes.  To the rescue!  I also had bigger borders on this one downsizing 1/4" each time - White 5 1/4" x 4"; DSP 5" x 3 3/4"





Remember the inside and stamp the whole herd at the bottom of your inside card stock (5 1/4" x 4")


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a great week!!

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. O...M...G...Those are the cutest stinkin' cards I've ever seen!!! I've just been sitting here browsing some back pages, catching up and I saw these and almost fell off my chair, lol. They are hilarious! You totally outdid yourself. I hope you decide to part with them one day and that I'm lucky enough to be the recipient. They are just cracking me up, LOL! Awesome Donna, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like them! They were so much fun to make and everyone that has seen them has loved them too! Guess I better make some more, huh? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors