Thursday, June 4, 2015

Build a Birthday - Happy Birthday Hubby!

Happy Birthday today to my hubby... though he won't see this online, he's very un-computer savvy!  

He is thinking about an iPhone though, just so he can take better pictures of our critters (5 indoor cats and 1 dog, plus who knows how many cats wander by at night to snack) and send them to me while I'm at work.  He still has a flip phone, which works, but, not so good with pictures.

These were really fun and fast to make.  I hope you'll check out this set and give it a try!


The stamp set is Build a Birthday.  There are stamps to make the cake layers, but I chose to use my Cherry On Top Washi Tape.

The background paper is Cherry On Top which is a Designer Series Paper Stack.  The stacks come in 48 sheet packs, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs and are 6" x 6" papers.



This is the card he is going to receive.  I like the way the candles in the background paper show better than the balloon background.  I'll work on making the cake smaller or turning the card landscape for more background space.  Something to play with for sure.



Email subscribers, don't forget that you have to click HERE to get to my Blog to view the supply list provided by My Stampin Blog.

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors