Saturday, June 6, 2015

Cottage Greetings Card Kit

Have you checked out the great card kits in our new 2015 Annual Catalog?  I can hardly wait to get my hands on them.  A perfect kit of cards to have when you need a quick card or make them all up ahead of time and stamp the appropriate greeting as you need it!

Check out this video below.  If you are reading this in an email, you will need to go to the link for my blog at the bottom to see the video.



I'm having my Open House today with all my retiring stamps - I'm so excited to have the girls over.  I'll be sure to share some pictures tomorrow.  

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors