Tuesday, June 23, 2015

English Garden With One Big Meaning

Here are a few cards I whipped up Monday night.  These were so easy and so beautiful with another sheet from the English Garden Designer Series Papers.

Just a little change on each card makes it different from the next all of which will brighten up anyone's day!


Recipe:

Card Base - Blushing Bride - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Soft Suede - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Sentiments:  One Big Meaning (various sizes)







Thank you for looking in again.  If you see this early in the morning, be sure to come back later to see the Weekly Deals for this week.

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Oh you enabler you. I'm going to need at least 2 packs of this designer paper. These cards that you've created & posted from the last couple of days are just too too pretty . I have to have a LOT of this to make my own. Off to order....

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Wait... there's going to be more! LOL - I knew you would love it! I know I do and we seem to love the same things and do the same things without even knowing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors