Sunday, June 14, 2015

Fabulous Four for Getting Well

Lately I've needed some "get well" cards and just haven't had them around so today I share this one with you.


This beautiful DSP is the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack.  The size of this pad is 6" x 6" and works perfectly for this card and envelope.

Begin by cutting at 3 3/4" x "6" (in other words, cut off 2 1/4" off of one side)  Then set the 2 1/4" strip aside to use on the envelope flap.  Make the remainder of the DSP equal 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".

Recipe:

Base:  Old Olive - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 5 1/4"
Layer:  Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP:  5" x 3 3/4"

Sentiment - Fabulous Four - Calypso Coral Ink
Very Vanilla - 3" x 1"
Old Olive - 3 1/4" x 1 1/4"
2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accent



Thank you for looking today.  So glad you stopped by!  If you could, please take a minute and comment, let me know what you think.  I love hearing from you.

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors