Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Work of Art Carries Over!

I was so happy to see that this stamp set ~Work of Art~ carried over to the new Annual Catalog!  So many uses for this fabulous set.

This is one of the cards we made at our team Founder's Circle last weekend.  I see this one being a make and take this weekend!  So pretty and so easy.  It can be a great masculine card as well with the right colors and probably no button or bow.


Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Delightful Dijon card stock
Island Indigo and Delightful Dijon ink

To stamp the zig-zag, ink up your stamp with Island Indigo - stamp once, then move it down and stamp again.  Same ink, two colors.  Love how that works!

You can use your Stamp-a-majig, but honestly, it's very easy to line up just by looking at the points of the stamp.  That's what I did.

This card can be any type of card.  We used "thank you", but you could make it birthday or really, anything you would like.


Don't forget to stamp your envelope for some fun color outside too!

Thank you for stopping in today and remember to see my blog if you are reading this in an email so you can see the products used below.

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors