Thursday, June 25, 2015

Workshop Thank You's June 2015

Yesterday's card was so pretty, I just had to continue the theme for today's Customer Thank You notes.  I love making these little 3" x 3" notes for my customers.  They are fun, fast and pretty!


I started with a 6" x 3" Whisper White piece of card stock, then a square 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" of Melon Mambo and then DSP 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".

Next, Linen Thread wrapped around one end and tied in a small bow.  Stamp "A Little Thanks" from One Big Meaning and punched it out with the Scalloped Oval punch.



Just a quick post today since it's nearly midnight again and past bedtime again!  It was totally worth it though to be later tonight.  I had a wonderful dinner with my best friend from high school having some catch-up time.  Time passes by way too quickly and we were way past due for some time to visit.

Thank you for looking in.  Be sure to check out the great deals this week on our weekly deals!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors