Sunday, July 12, 2015

Get Better Quick

Just a couple of quick Masculine Get Well cards for today.  Gorgeous Grunge is the perfect multi-purpose stamp set for those manly cards that are difficult to do!


Recipe:
Base - Mossy Meadow - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 3"
Cajun Craze - 4 1/8" x 2 7/8"
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 2 1/2"

Whisper White for banner - 1" x 4 1/4" / 1" x 4" (I tried two versions on this one)
Cajun Craze for banner - 1 1/4" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge and Fabulous Four
Ink:  Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight



Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors