Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy Birthday USA

This was my swap card for our team meeting on Monday.  I love the sparkle of the Red and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.


Recipe:  (these were only card fronts for the swap)

Base:  Real Red - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Layer:  Night of Navy - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Layer:  Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4" - Embossed with Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
Tag:  Night of Navy 4 1/4" x 2" - Punched with Scallop Tag Topper
Stars:  Red Glimmer and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Papers
Red Strip:  3 7/8" x 1 1/4"
White Strip:  3 7/8" x 1"
Stamps:  Epic Alphabet
Ink:  Real Red
Ribbon:  1/4" Cotton Ribbon - Real Red


Thank you for looking in and have a fabulous Fourth of July.  Stay safe, stay hydrated and remember to fly your flags!

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors