Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Howl-o-Ween Sneak Peek

There's no place like home!

Home again from a fabulous trip to Salt Lake City, Utah and the 2015 Stampin' Up! Convention.  This year was my very first Convention and it was a wonderful time.  One of the best parts of Convention was Prize Patrol and I won!  Yipppeeee!!!

I can't show you the set just yet, but I can show you what I make with it, so here is my first creation from my prize - Howl-o-ween Treat.

You may think this card is upside down, but nope, it's exactly as it should be.  I know, owls don't hang upside down, but I thought he would make a cute "bat" with the way his wings are spread out.  


For now, he (I guess it could be a she) was fussy cut, but after August, I won't have to do that anymore, why you may ask.... well, this set has a matching framelits.  Yayyy!!


Inside are two more stamps from the set.  Don't you just love the little spider?  So cute (for a spider!).


Recipe:

Card stock:  Pumpkin Pie - 11" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2"
DSP:  Pretty Petals (138442)
Moons:  Daffodil Delight - Circles Collection Framelits (130911)
Branch:  Sprinkles of Life (extended to be longer with Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker)
Ink:  Crushed Curry for sponging the moons and OUR NEW ARCHIVAL BASIC BLACK Stampin' Pad


Thank you for looking in today.  Keep watching for more sneak peeks into the upcoming Holiday Mini catalog!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE CARD!! I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing Donna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorri! Can't wait to see what you make with yours. I'm anxious for some DSP to go with it. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! Hard to come up with something out of thin air and without DSP, but this seems to work. tee hee!

      Delete
  3. Great idea for the owl! It makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just couldn't resist letting him be a "bat" instead. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors