Thursday, July 30, 2015

Joy Fold Card for Christmas

This Joy Fold Card was shared on the blog Too Cool Stamping by Angie Leach.  I loved it so much I got right to work on making some.

I started by making a thank you card or two... and then some birthday cards and then I just had to do one with the free set I received at Convention "Your Presents" and the DSP (Designer Series Papers) we also received "Season of Cheer".  Thank you Angie for the great instructions and awesome card!

I believe I'll be making more of these.  They are fun and easy and really have a nice look to them.


Begin with a base of 7" x 5 1/2" then score it at 2 3/4" to make a shortened front cover.  For this card I used Mossy Meadow.

The second card layer is 6 1/2" x 4 1/2", scored at 3 1/4", I used Real Red for this layer.

Cut a piece of DSP 5 3/8" x 2 5/8".  Be sure when you choose your DSP, that it will be visually correct for the side panel (you don't want your hanging lights laying sideways).

Cut two pieces of cardstock on which you will be stamping - 4 3/8" x 3 1/8".  Here I used Whisper White.



The sentiments for the front come from Your Presents and Crazy About You.  I wanted the word "Christmas" to go in front of "Joy" but loved the way "Celebrating" worked out.


Inside I stamped the Christmas trees from Your Presents using my Stamp-a-Majig so they would line up.  The inside sentiment comes from Wondrous Wreath (135047) which was a set carried over from last Christmas into this year's Annual Catalog.


To find everything to make these cards (except the new stamps and designer series paper) click on any of the photo links below.  Beginning September 1st you can order them from the Holiday Mini catalog which should begin mailing this week.

If you don't have a regular Demonstrator and would like a Free Holiday Mini or even a full size Annual Catalog, just email me and I will be happy to send you one.  If you'd like to order from the Holiday Mini even sooner (August 4th) contact me and JOIN MY TEAM!

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors