Saturday, July 11, 2015

No Bones About Age Awareness

Is this a cute combination or what?!  I spotted a similar card by Mary Fish and just knew I had to make some too.


Recipe:  Whisper White 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
DSP:  Neutrals Color Collection - Basic Black / Crumb Cake  3 3/4" x 2 1/2"
Whisper White (for Dino stamp) 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" (Basic Black Card) and 3" x 3" (Crumb Cake Card)
Basic Black Mat:  3 1/2" x 3 1/2" / Crumb Cake Mat 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"

Stamps:  Age Awareness and No Bones About It


I love the black and white, but since I'm low on Basic Black paper until my next order, I decided to make it again with Crumb Cake.  After all, bones aren't black, so what do you think?


Thank you for stopping in today.  I hope you like this cute card.

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. These make me laugh! Such a nice way of saying you're OLD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are perfect aren't they? So happy Mary Fish shared such a great idea! I couldn't resist CASEing her cards.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors