Friday, July 31, 2015

Top of My Wish List

There are so many wonderful products coming up in the Holiday Mini.  Almost too many to pick a favorite, but I have to say, as soon as I saw the Hearth and Home Thinlits and the Happy Scenes stamp set that will bundle with them, I knew I had my "first" favorite.


There have been so many cute cards over the years with this great window, but since Stampin' Up! didn't carry it, I didn't own in.  Now, I can and I can hardly wait to get my hands on it!

Just look at these great cards we were able to see at Convention.  


I bet you can't wait to get your hands on them too!



If you are a regular customer, you will be receiving a Holiday Catalog from me.  If you would like to be a regular customer, I'd love to send you your very own copy.  Just email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com and let me know you would like a copy.  If you already have a Demonstrator, please be sure to contact them as I don't want to take you away from someone else.

Thank you for looking in today.  If you like what you see, leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors