Saturday, August 1, 2015

Christmas Joy

A couple more Christmas cards for today, until I receive me pre-pre-order on Monday and then I don't promise what I'll be posting.  I have some really FUN things coming and I can't wait to play with them after work on Monday.

Using the Your Presents stamp set, you can use the kissing technique and make a nice "plaid" looking design on your cards.  How cool is that!

I'll admit, it does take some practice, but when you get it, there are so many great options.  I hope you'll give it a try.





Thank you for looking in and don't forget, if you need a holiday catalog, let me know and I'll be happy to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator you purchase from.  I'd love to be your demonstrator.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors