Friday, August 21, 2015

Fun Retirement Card

It's going to be a Tissue Alert Day today as we're having a Retirement Party at the office for a dear lady that has been with us for 25 years.  I'm dreading her leaving us, but I'm looking forward to the party because we have so many surprises for her.  Plus, she'll be with us for another week (yayyy!) after the party which means we can have another mini-party next Friday!

On to the card...

I thought this would make a good "retirement" sentiment.  What better words for someone who will soon have all the time she wants to do whatever she wants!  She also likes maple donuts, so this Designer Series Paper seemed to be perfect with the little donuts on it.


Recipe:

Base:  Bermuda Bay - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4"
Layer - Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
I wish I could tell you the measurements on the  mat and sentiment, but the card is tucked away safely at the office!  I cut my Bermuda Bay mat 1/4" bigger on 2 sides than the Whisper White which equals 1/8" all around.


Inside I placed some extra donuts what I punched out from the Designer Series Paper that are under the mat.  I used the 1/2" circle punch.

Have fun with this paper - it has a lot of cute designs inside that can be used for so many wonderful cards and creations.

Thank you for looking in.  Happy Friday!!!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors