Thursday, August 27, 2015

Garden in Bloom Sympathy

Time for more Sympathy Cards.  I'm beginning to think I need to just make a batch of these so I don't have to keep making more.  Two different women we know lost their Brother's in the last couple of days.  That's so sad.  My brother and I aren't close - we're 11 years apart in age - but I would still be devastated if I lost him.


I wanted something soft and blue for both of these.  Soft Sky fits the bill nicely and and I think goes really well with Smoky Slate.


Recipe:
Soft Sky - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Smoky Slate - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"

Stamps:  Garden in Bloom, Thoughts and Prayers, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink - Soft Sky
Embellishments - Pearl Basic Jewels (and some retired Large Pearl Basic Jewels)


Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors