Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Joy Fold Thank You

I loved making the first Joy Fold Card so much, that I wanted to make some more, so here it is with the beautiful Bohemian Designer Series Paper.  Don't you just love the bright colors that goes with this paper?


Begin with a base of 7" x 5 1/2" then score it at 2 3/4" to make a shortened front cover.  For this card I used Blackberry Bliss.

The second card layer is 6 1/2" x 4 1/2", scored at 3 1/4", I used Bermuda Bay for this layer.


Cut a piece of DSP 5 3/8" x 2 5/8".  


Cut two pieces of cardstock on which you will be stamping - 4 3/8" x 3 1/8".  Here I used Very Vanilla.





This DSP (Designer Series Paper) also has matching Washi Tape, so use it to decorate the smaller cardstock panel inside and out.


Inside there's room to write a little note.  If you want to write more, you can also add some plain cardstock inside the smaller panel to have more writing space.


Thank you for looking in today!

Don't forget to check out this weeks WEEKLY DEALS!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors