Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Loads of Thanks!

Happy Tuesday!  It's time for new Weekly Deals!  Be sure to check my store for this weeks' products and remember to check the Clearance Rack as things are added all the time and sell out fast!

Another one of the great cards we made this past weekend at Fall Fest with Diana and Rhonda used the cute little wheelbarrow stamp from You're Sublime.

The large card below is the card we made Saturday.  The little cards are the ones I made Monday night for my customer's from our last workshop.  Little mini-cards to match.


I just love this adorable stamp set.



A little tip I want to add for using the Metallic Foil Doilies.  Don't use any liquid glue on them.  I use mostly our Tombo Liquid Glue (Green Glue) on everything because I want a nice permanent bond, but when I used it on Saturday with the Foil Doilies, I found it puckered and didn't lay flat.  For my thank you cards, I used Fast Fuse instead and am very happy with it.

There's a bit of a learning curve to use the Fast Fuse, but I believe you will really like it if you try it.  It doesn't take as much as snail does and it bonds tight with no fear of coming loose like snail can do when the weather is humid.


Thank you for looking in today!  Don't forget the weekly deals!

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors