Thursday, August 13, 2015

Oh To Be ...

... 110 pounds again... ha ha!

Seriously, who even remembers 110 pounds?

I had a request for a funny girlfriend to girlfriend card for a birthday and of course, the first thing that comes to mind is our stamp set "Just Kidding"  Such a fun set for so many uses!


The card base is Mossy Meadow, layered with Whisper White, English Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.

I stamped the image on Shimmery White card stock.  I find it is easier to color with our aqua painter and the ink from the inside lid of a stamping pad on the Shimmery paper.

A word of advice, put a glue dot under the gold dots instead of liquid glue.  The gold foil dots "warped" a bit with the glue, so you'll notice the Rhinestones to cover up the oops.  Like I always tell my stampers, "There are no mistakes in crafting, only opportunities for embellishments!"





Thank you for looking in today.  

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors