Monday, August 24, 2015

Toadally Awesome

I just love this adorable stamp set called You're Sublime.  On Saturday several of us went to Diana Gibbs' Fall Fest where we made several great cards and projects.  I'll be sharing some of them over the next few days.

Don't you agree, this one is "toadally awesome!"?  I think this sweet little frog is so cute.  I added longer eyelashes and when I got her home, I added some lipstick with a red pen.  Isn't she so cute!



The Designer Series Paper used is Pretty Petals.  The colors are so bright and beautiful.  The banner flags behind the little frog, er, I guess it's a toad... lol... were punched with the Banner Triple Punch.

Here she is without her lipstick...


And here she is all gussied up.  It almost looks like she's blowing a kiss!




Thank you for looking in today.  Let's start a new week on a positive note!

Happy Stamping!

~Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors