Monday, August 10, 2015

Watercolor Wishes for a Monday

Sunday was a nice quiet day for crafting and what better way to do some quick and easy cards than to use the Watercolor Wishes Kit.

These cards come together so fast and easy.  You can follow very simple instructions for what goes where or you can come up with different stamps and different layouts.  It really is all up to you.  I'm choosing, so far, to do them just as they were designed.  No thinking, just doing.


Aren't these simple and beautiful?  You can make them too!  This kit would even be a great project to do with children, it's just that easy!


The kit makes 20 unique cards in three different sizes and comes with everything you need inside (except for your favorite adhesive) including a stamp set and two colors of ink in small ink spot size. The kit even comes with a clear block.  I can't say enough great things about this kit.

I hope you will give it a try.  I promise you will love it!  Click here to get the Watercolor Wishes Kit.

Thank you for looking in today.

Happy Monday and Happy Stamping!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors