Monday, September 14, 2015

Chocolate Sprinkles on Top

I see these cute little donuts everywhere with the bright colors that go with the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack.  BUT, being a chocolate, maple and caramel type of girl, I decided to change up those donuts  See what you think!



I used Chocolate Chip for the card base and Very Vanilla on the lighter layer - cut at 5 1/4" x 4"

The donuts are stamped with Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Delightful Dijon.  They come as a group of four on the stamp, so I just stamped all four in each of the colors to have plenty of donuts to use.  I punched them out with the 3/4" Circle Punch and popped them up with a half of a dimensional.

It's hard to see, but I used my scoring tool and scored at 2 1/8", 2 1/4", 4" and 4 1/8".  Then turn the card stock over so the bump is up.


Inside I stamped this sentiment.  Sometimes we do like to stop thinking about how many of those birthday's we've had!  However, it is certainly better than the alternative!  I'd rather count the birthdays and keep having them one after another!

Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love your chocolate "twist" to the donuts. Death by chocolate, right.
    I especially like the tip you shared for the score marks you added to the front of the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie!! Chocolate is always best, right??

      You made my day by leaving a comment!!! Wahooo!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors