Friday, September 25, 2015

Time to Chill

Do you remember playing with paper dolls and how much fun it was to dress them up with different outfits and accessories?  I sure do and these little guys remind me of playing with those paper dolls and all of their accouterments. Don't you think they are adorable?

I've been stamping and die cutting penguins and accessories and tomorrow I plan to dress them up and put them on everything!  Ok, well, maybe not everything, but they will certainly be on so many cards!


The inside and outside sentiments are so perfect together. Add a few snowflakes on the inside and you can "Let It Snow!"


I stamped the penguins directly onto the Whisper White and then added the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing.

The scarf, earmuffs, tie, hat and cane are all popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The best thing about those little add-on's is they have Framelits Dies to go with them!  The Bundle saves you 15% when you buy Snow Place and Snow Friends together (140844)


Since the temperatures are still in the triple digits here, I thought snow on my cards would be a great idea!!

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors